Collaborations & International Projects
- Co-leading the Working Group SOLARIS-HEPPA within SPARC with focus on the influence of the Sun on climate (http://www.sparc-climate.org/activities/solar-influence/).
- Co-leading the ROSMIC Working group 1 of the VarSITI program of SCOSTEP (http://www.varsiti.org).
- SPARC’s CCMI and CMIP6 (Climate Model Intercomparison Project, http://www.wcrp-climate.org/ index.php/wgcm-cmip/wgcm-cmip6).
- WAter Vapor ASsesment-II (WAVAS-II: https://www.sparc-climate.org/activities/water-vapour/); within the SPARC/WCRP.
- We have proposed, together with other centers, LOCUS (Linking Observations of Climate, the Upper-Atmosphere, and Space-Weather), a proposal for the ESA 10th ESA Earth Explorer Mission.
- Members of the CARMENES Consortium.
- Members of the NOMAD/TGO science team.